First Agenda

Read more about FirstAgenda The process involved a lot user involvement, as we were very interested to learn about where we continuously tested our solutions to get as much feedback as possible. Here we presented both the current solution and ours, to see what worked and what could be improved. Besides the work at FirstAgenda I went on six different …

Drawings

Software I used: Share project

Levelupreach.com

I helped designing the website for Level up Reach and created infographics. Tools used: Share project

Boulder climb

Together with Huusmann Media I took part in developing a game for Android and iOS called Boulder climb. I helped with by optimizing the UI, user experience and the concept development. Further I helped testing the game for bugs and to find a way to make the game easier to get started with. Share project

Rumbletumble.org

I worked on the concept development for a new startup project called RumbleTumble universe. Here I was responsible for creating a playful and informative website. I created illustrations and designed the layout. Further I worked on the the characters in the universe and how the world potentionally would look like. I also took part in a game which will be …

Master thesis

In my master thesis we investigated how a game can help encouraging children to collaborate and negotiate with each other. We created a game, which required two people to be completed. The objective of the game was to collect boxes which were placed on various location around the map. The players controlled a single ball together, where the controls of …

Innovation project with VW

In the spring of 2015 a project course “Innovation Project” led me to the exiting opportunity of doing a design project in coorporation with the car manufacturer, Volkswagen AG. It was a group project with a time-span of 7 weeks during which several prototypes were developed, both low fidelity and high(er) fidelity concluding with a presentation of the concept and …

Urban intervention about stress

This project was about an intervention staged in an urban environment. The goal was to intervene in people’s daily life in order to create awareness of stress and start a conversation about the topic. We wanted to see how the pedestrians reacted when they got confronted by the intervention. Our hope was to motivate them to contribute and share their …

Interactive museum experience

Together with Antikmuseet Aarhus, we created an interactive experience which tells a story about the Tesserae from the Temple of Bel in Palmyra, Syria. The tempel which no longer exist due to the war. We wanted to create an experience where the visitor would travel back in time and explore how the Temple looked back then. Process: Share project

Shape changing backpack

We made a prototype of a backpack which could change shape according to spefific the use cases. The backpack had three ways of changing shape: expand the inner and bottom pillow, to make them harder which enables the backpack the stand up by itself and also make it easier for the user to put stuff in it. Furhter, It could …

Custom game controller

We created a physical game controller for the game Tinertia, which is a platformer game, where the objective is to rocket launch yourself through various obstacles and get to the end of the map. Our aim were to create an alternative way of interacting the avatar in the game, by creating a custom made controller. The controller used an Arduino …

Social interaction

This project was about designing a social engaging artefact which should be used in a public setting. I had decided that my target group was tourists and I wanted to create an artefact which promoted an attraction in Aarhus, the art museum called Aros. My desire was to create an activity which required at least two people to participate. I …

Bachelor project

In my bachelor project, we explored how IT can assist the psychological treatment of children aged 7 to 12 who suffer from fear of darkness. A close collaboration with a psychologist, from Angstklinikken Aarhus, helped us to ensure the development process ended up with a valid and useful product. Throughout our development we had in mind that we did not …

A sensor based game

This project’s focus was to better understand the capabilities of various sensors. Here we worked with a microprocessor called ATMega8 and used it to program a small adventure game where the objective was to ‘travel’ to and island and find the hidden treasure. The game consisted of an accelerometer, pressure sensor, distance (ping) sensor, hall (magnetic) sensor and a potentiometer. …

DareBox

The theme for this project was wealthfare technology. We chose to work in the field of prevention through exercises. Specifically we worked with teenagers who spend a lot of time playing games. Our goal was to create a system which motivates them to exercise 30-60 minutes a day to prevent the development of obesity and associated lifestyle diseases. We build …

Full body instrument

This was my first project at the university. We investigated how we could build a playful full body music instrument for children at the age of 10. The instrument was divided into 12 different zones, each representing a different instrument like a drum, guitar and a trumpet. The two rings on on side changed two different types of effects. To …